I am looking out for guest writers/ bloggers for my travel site. Before you read the instruction, read why it is for you and why it isn't.
What's good about this opportunity ?
1. The idea is that you should write something from your travel experience or your travel research or even something on your city (e.g. Food), something that you can share with people and will help you build an audience as a writer.
2. A great edition to your portfolio to showcase as the site has a good presentation, and the posts will always remain live.
3. Maximum review rating on upwork from me.
4. Learn how blogging works - Various steps involved in Composing and Publishing a post in WordPress.
What's not so great?
1. Perhaps the payment part, but then again the opportunity is all about guest blogging which in reality never pays you anything (unless you are on a constant payroll as a content writer)
1. Post will be published under your name but will be owned by me (as I am paying for it.)
2. Payment: $5 - 3 blog posts, 800+ words each.
3. Great opportunity to provide your real profile (email id, connected social networks), so that the readers knows who you are.
4. Posts content could be anything related to travel - You need to submit the topic and I'll approve it. I can also provide the topic, if you are unable to suggest anything.
5. You also need to add original images taken by you, or from the internet which have the permission -"commercial use allowed" (Don't worry, I will show you how)
6. Listicles (List type posts) are preferred.
7. Plagiarism is absolute no-no, evening posting your own content from someone else is also not accepted.
8. Your command over English should be native. You should run your article through Grammarly before submitting.
9. You will be posting the article yourself to the wordpress under your own login - I will give you instructions on how to.
How to Apply?
1. Send me a sample, a travel article from a website (preferred) or in a document form.
2. Add the keyword - "WP Blogger" in your response.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates