WHAT YOU WILL DO
I need someone to help me sell a ramen noodle making machine.
You will be a representative of our company during this work. To sell the machine, use online marketplaces like eBay, Craigslist, auction websites for commercial equipments, or contact used equipment buy&sell companies (example http://www.pierceequipment.com/cs-Selling.html) if they are interested in purchasing, communicate with potential buyers and sell the machine.
WHAT YOU WILL SELL
A ramen noodle making machine. Original price was more than $33400 (Machine $27,700 + Shipping & Handling $5,700).
It is unopened, packed in a wooden pallet box and stored in a commercial storage in San Francisco, CA. This is a completely new noodle machine. We bought it from Japan but have not used it.
- Sell the machine at around $29,000. The price is negotiable if someone is really interested and highly likely to buy but want us to lower the price. But no less than $27,000.
- Ideally, a buyer is located in US because the machine is heavy so it'd be expensive to ship to other countries, and the process will be complicated.
- You must be attentive and responsive in terms of communication with both me and potential buyers. If there are something you are not clear on what to do, please ask me first and let's discuss.
- $50 fixed price will be paid when you generate two leads that are clearly intereted in purchasing the machine. You need to show me some proof of it.
- We will pay $5% of the final sales price to you once the payment has been successfully done from a buyer. It will be $1,450 if you sell it for $29,000.
If you are interested in this job and have any questions, please feel free to ask me. I'm happy to provide more details.
December 15, 2017
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers