We already have House Plan created
We want this house plan Placed on the LOT for Approval from the County and HOA
The Lot/Plot is a Steep lot, it requires Structural Foundation.
We want the following:
Design a similar house plan that is attached
The Lot has Restrictions, this plan should fit in
The House Plan should satisfy the HOA rules
Help us in getting the Approval from the county/State (Fulton County, GA State, USA)
Must know to read Survey Report from USA
Architect Must be from USA, because others might not understand the Survey Report
Need the Project completed in one week or max two week
Attached the following:
Survey Report (DWG Drawing)
House Plan Design
Johns Creek, GA, USA Building Requirement
• Three copies of specifications and drawings to scale with sufficient clarity and detail to indicate the nature and character of the work should accompany the application for a permit.
• These drawings and specifications should contain information, in the form of notes or otherwise, as to the quality of materials, where quality is essential to conformity with the construction codes.
• The information should be specific, and the construction codes should not be cited as a whole or in part, nor should the term "legal" or its equivalent be used as a substitute for specific information.
• All information, drawings, specifications and accompanying data should bear the name and signature of the person responsible for the design.
• Copies of drawings and specifications will not be accepted with the permit application unless specifically authorized by the design professional.
In general, single-family dwellings (R-3 occupancy), regardless of size, do not require a registered architect nor engineer, nor certification that an architect or engineer is not required. However, the City requires single-family plans be drawn clearly and concisely, showing all elements necessary for a full review. Some elements of construction may require an engineer design.
The cover page of the architectural plans must include all necessary and critical data for completing a thorough plan review. This page must include all owners' information, all contractors' information, and all project information.
The project information must include:
1. Scope (description) of work.
2. All applicable construction code editions.
3. Construction Type, Use, and Occupancy Classification (NFPA 101).
4. Square footage of each floor and basement areas.
5. Number of floors.
6. Allowable occupant load and required number of exits.
7. Zoning classification.
8. Indicate whether building is sprinklered or non-sprinklered.
9. Original stamp, date and signature from the design professional.
10. Page index.
11. ARC soil vulnerability categories and calculations (only for Chattahoochee River Corridor Development).
Plan examiner will assume 2,000 psf for soil capacity unless the applicant can provide complete documentation reflecting otherwise.
OCGA Title 25 projects will also be reviewed by the Fire Marshal's office.
BUILDING PLAN REVIEW REQUIREMENTS
1. Floor Plan for all proposed structures include: Labels of rooms according to use. Window and door sizes. Thickness of walls. Width of stairs, height of riser, tread depth, and height of handrail/guardrail.
2. Elevations for all proposed structures: All sides of proposed house and detached accessory structures. Show any openings (vents, basement access, etc.) and exterior wall finishes.
3. Foundation Plan for all proposed structures: Footing and/or slab detail, support piers to include sizes.
4. Floor Framing Plans for all floor levels in the proposed structures: Indicate floor joists, girders, include sizes for all floors. If using pre-engineered components submit manufacturer specifications.
5. Ceiling Framing Plan for all proposed structures: Indicate ceiling joists to include sizes for all floors.
6. Roof Plan for all proposed structures
7. Roof Framing Plan for all proposed structures: Indicate sizes of beams for ridges, valleys, hips, and rafters or any other roof components. If using pre-engineered components submit manufacturer specifications with sealed truss drawings.