We are a mobile dating application startup based in the United States, looking for a Korean-speaking copywriter to come up with with a year's worth of daily push notifications. The purpose of these notifications is to remind users to check the dating app each day.
We are really looking for writers who are plugged into the culture, who "get" the local humor, dating style, politics, holidays, and major regular or annual events. The tone should be conversational, light hearted, informal, funny, clever, occasionally passionate, and witty.
Please respond with at least 5 custom written push notifications in Korean that you think would work well for a dating app for us to review. Be as fun, creative, witty, and clever as you’d like. This is your time to shine!
Here are a few American examples:
- Reservation for two, please! You and this match <3
- You know the perfect shade of beautiful to complement this match? You.
- It may be Friday the 13th, but that doesn’t mean the whole day is bad luck. Come check this great match!
- It’s Dress Up Your Pet Day! Tag us in social media if you think your pet is the cutest of them all!
- Fashion trends fade, but a match is forever!
- Art is all about perspective, and our perspective on this match is a LIKE for sure!
- Were you naughty or nice this year? We Have you covered either way, Merry Christmas!
- Election Day! Get out there and vote before checking your new match!
We really want the pushes in Korea to have that local flavor. Humor that translates, references to current events or holidays, local colloquialisms or phrases you wouldn't see in America, etc.
Please respond with at least 5 custom written push notifications in Korean that you think would work well for us to review.
More than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value