HAPPY 2018 everyone. For the next phase of a prototype development (preparing for possible production) I am now looking for someone who can help with
A) replacing part of the current hardware setup (DFPlayer Mini) with a mp3/wav playback solution incl. amplifier (approx. 8Ohm/2W speaker) running from on board storage
B) help with evaluating the hardware selection already made
C) create a PCB (maybe two as space might be limited) and provide files incl. BOM, production files,...
D) help with the production init (selecting vendor,...)
The project is going to be based on the following hardware components:
- FANSTEL Corp. BT832 / BT840 (Nordic nrf52832 / nrf52840 incl. PCB Antenna)
- Ultra Low power MP3/WAV playback solution incl. amplifier for approx. 1-2W Speaker
- Fast Data storage solution (to store/read/write mp3/wav + log files from nrf) appr. 2GB on board (recommendation needed)
- Gyro (Accelerometer + Gyro, Magnetometer optional) – MPU9250
- QI charger (receiver) to charge a 3.7V lipo Battery wirelessly
- capacitive touch button (maybe reuse copper circle from QI?)
- Haptic feedback engine (either trad. Vibration engine or other solution?)
The max. size of the PCB should be around 3.5 x 2.5cm (maybe it makes sense to spread components on 2 boards) not including speaker, coil for wireless charging (electronic components should be on PCB), external capacitive touch button.
Please feel free to ask any questions you need to make a valid proposal. Missing details will be provided during an interview. Thank you in advance.
February 17, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value