I run http://www.themusiciansguide.co.uk and am looking to turn it into a site that ranks different music marketing tools based on artist reviews. You'll get an idea from the home page.
I've designed the look and feel here, but it's not functional:
What I need is:
- For each service to be given a dynamic 'rating' which changes based on the aggregate score from the customer rating plugin. For example, if Soundcloud gets a rating of 4.7, and Artist Growth has a rating of 4.5, Souncloud gets the rating of #1, and Artist Growth #2. They should then be shown in order on the music-marketing category page.
This all needs to happen automatically so that as more artists review the services the best tools should rise to the top and the worst to the bottom.
Other little bits of code that need to be added:
1. On the service pages (e.g. http://www.themusiciansguide.co.uk/soundcloud/) where it says "rated #2 out of 3", the #2 must change dynamically based on that services position in the category. The 3 is currently the total number of posts in the category called 'music marketing', this needs to be changed so that it's the total number of posts in that posts category.... so if the post was categorised as 'music distribution', and there were 5 posts in the category music distribution, that number should say 5, not 3.
2. The star display needs to be functional (currently i've just put them all as 80% i.e. 4 stars). This should obviously reflect the aggregate rating of all customer reviews. By default it should be 0 stars if no one has rated a service.
3. There needs to be a basic login system so that companies must log in to access this page: http://www.themusiciansguide.co.uk/add-your-company/, and so that artists must sign up/sign in to see the promotion content that will be included on the posts (you can see it on http://www.themusiciansguide.co.uk/soundcloud/).
4. Need to add custom fields to this page (http://www.themusiciansguide.co.uk/add-your-company) so that companies can enter a promotion for TMG members (to be shown in the hidden section that artists must log in for.
Everything is done on Wordpress.
*please note "I have read this and confirm I can do everything requested" in your application. Any applications that do not include this will be rejected*