We are looking for someone experienced in Wordpress and Woocommerce websites, we hired someone on Upwork for a large sum of money to create this website. Months down the line we've found many issues and honestly will be approaching the next hiree very cautiously. Please do not apply if you are not very qualified for this job and will ensure perfection in everything that you do. We would love to create a relationship with a trusted and quality developer that can help us with improvements and strategize our next moves online.
Here are the tasks we need to be completed.
*** Home Page
- The shop button needs a drop down option. Links to Used, New, and Accessories. (These are custom search results within our shop)
- Remove the slider and all effects on the main image. We will have a custom image created to replace this that will become a background image for a few pages on the site.
- We would like our 3 category picture/buttons placed on top of this new custom image.
- Bottom right of the site needs copyright date updated to 2018.
- We would like a popup when a customer visits the site for the first time, so they can be added to an email list. We need help setting up this email list and how it will work. (We want to send these people once a week updates on new products we add and special offers and coupons)
*** Parts Request / Sell your ____
- We need the forms on these pages updated to something nice. They were done horribly and looks rushed. We have found another website that we like their forms that can be used as an example.
- The product listings need some changes. Currently, you have to hover over the product to see the "View" option. We want this hover option deleted and want this button moved next to "Add to Cart"
- Inside the actual product listings, it duplicates the description. We want to remove the lower description.
- On the actual posting, we want to move the description box to the top of the page, then move the images below the description. Would like two arrows to press to cycle through the images.
- Need the price clearly stated at the top of the listing, right next to it a "add to cart" button.
*** Search Button on top header
- When people search something, we want the results to be on the shop page. It currently searches the entire website and only shows one page of results.
*** My account
- Need just one log in box. Then a spot where it says "Don't have an account? Register now!" Or something along those lines. It is confusing how it is currently.
- Would like the tracking info that we send through paypal to show up in the order details.
- When you view the orders, the buttons next to them are not lined up properly. We'd like to remove those buttons and instead add a link to where they can view their tracking info on the correct website.
- Automatically select United States as the country.
- We would like to integrate PayPal checkout directly into the website. We don't want customers to have to leave the website to pay.
- You can't select a different ship-to address than the billing.
*** Other fixes/improvements
- We'd like to hear the options of a live chat implementation.
Probably other problems/fixes also along the way..
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers