We're a small two-man team looking for a frontend developer to help build our prototype.
We're trying to solve a large problem in the enterprise real-estate space.
Hours Required: Initially < 20 hrs/wk, and eventually ramp up to 30-40 hrs/wk.
We use REST on the backend, candidate will be expected to read API documentation and integrate frontend components. Wireframes will be provided in zeplin.
- react 16
- react-router 4
- redux / redux-saga
- less (BEM namespacing)
- django rest backend (bonus points if you know django)
As a developer you'll be expected to:
- Write clean, js-lintable code (ES6)
- follow best practices regarding code and object organization
- use jira to track tickets
- communicate status regularly via google meet
Note that we still have daytime jobs so most correspondence will occur outside of PST/PDT business hours.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value