Quality standards on translating
1. The translated version shall be authentic, logic, easy to understand, well-organized, free from grammatical mistakes, no misunderstandings, and grasp the eyes of customers easily.
2. All the highlights, functions, product specification, the specialties and the like of the products shall be core of the article.
3. The selling points shall be the key, easy to spot and impress the readers with the strong impulse to buy it.
4. Make improvements on the title in a more logic, catchy way that highlights the most concerns in your Native country and the specialties of the product itself .
5. With 7 to 8 key words provided by us, please sort them by priorities and relevance from high to low.
6. Apply those high-relevant key words into the target translation.
7. Don’t do the word-to-word translation but translated in compliance with your local culture, habits, ways of speaking in your native tone and convert the calculating units into your local most-common ones in your native country.
8.Before start a mission, we need you to do a test. Please make sure test should be finished in 24 hours, or else, we will confirm that you may give up the opportunity.
9.When start a mission, if you could not meet our standard in the first time, please note the rule that you may need to re-write again.
10.This mission includes two milestone( we will pay for both milestones): the first one is for test and the second one is for the normal translation. If you have done excellent job in the 1st milestone, then we will choose you to finish the 2nd milestone.