CORP AGENCY is an event communication agency with offices is Toronto, Paris and Singapore. We specialize in B2B tradeshows, conferences, and exhibitions.
What we’re looking for:
We are a small and hardworking team based in Toronto and are looking for an outstanding Web Developer/Designer to be responsible for creating an ambitious, innovative, and a user-friendly website from scratch for our biggest event in June.
You will be responsible from building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function, in less than 4 weeks.
Who you are:
• Advanced background in Graphic Design/Multimedia, with a creative sense.
• Perfectly comfortable on the web and participate in updating and executing action items with a deadline.
• Advanced skills in Wordpress, Adobe Muse, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Muse.
• Experience in HTML / CSS is a plus.
• Must follow the graphics and colours defined by our creative director across all pages of the website.
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Proven working experience in web programming, design, and development
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value