CPT Labs (https://www.cptclabs.com/) is seeking specialized freelance writers to create monthly blog posts and website pages for their organization. These writers should have professional backgrounds in consumer product testing, specifically in the microbiological and analytical aspects of testing. The writers should also have industry knowledge around pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medical device, spf testing, etc.
If you are a good fit for this opportunity, we will ask you to write a sample blog about a specific industry topic, using specific guidelines. (Guidelines below for your review.) We will then review your piece and make a determination about whether you are a good fit to create the content for the brand. If we think you're a good fit, we will ask you to create website page copy and blog articles monthly about a variety of topics in the product testing industry.
We are currently willing to pay $150 per blog/site page (~around 1,000 words) although there may be some wiggle room depending on the quality of the writing.
* PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE BELOW OPTIONS & CREATE THE PIECE. You will be compensated $150 for this sample piece.
SAMPLE PIECE OPTION #2 (ANALYTICAL)
Title: "Full Monograph Testing: An Overview"
Keywords: "full monograph testing" , "complete monograph testing"
H2s: Full Monograph Testing Process Overview, Full Monograph Testing: Breakdown (USP, EP, JP, BP), Full Monograph Testing: Approach & Implementation
- Please use the keyword 3-5 times throughout the piece naturally.
- Please format the piece to include an introduction, H2s (subheadings - included above) and a conclusion.
- Please use AP style language. No oxford comma.
- The tone of the piece should be professional and scientific. Please use formal language.
- Please write 800 - 1,000 words.
- Please our website (https://www.cptclabs.com/) for reference.
- Please do proprietary research to complete the piece. Ensure you are using the correct industry jargon.