I have these 16 announcements that will be chosen from at random ... one every 10 minutes or so ... to play aboard an orbiting industrial station like an oil platform. Not friendly to customers ... it is all about the employees and bottom line. Heavy Chinese accent male preferred. Task is to translate from English text to Chinese and then read as individual wave files named with the numbers below.
1. Attention all personnel! An emergency evacuation drill is scheduled for the next shift change. Remember your triple "S" safety rules. Stop. Shut down. Scram.
2. Attention onshift team leaders! Remember to report your personnel head counts at the top of the hour.
3. Attention on-shift personnel! You are reminded that all hot work permits are suspended during docking operations. Wait for the siren before recommencing work.
4. Attention all personnel! Gravity boots must be worn at all times outside the accommodation modules. Remember to recharge your boots when you go off shift.
5. Attention on-shift personnel! You are reminded that unauthorized access to the Deluge is strictly forbidden. Taking shortcuts through this area will earn you a day’s loss of credits.
6. Attention outer hull maintenance crews! Check your safety tethers. Remember, one hand for the job and one hand for yourself.
7. Attention all personnel! Cutter’s Port has completed another 24 hours without a lost time accident. Well done everybody. Remember, safety first.
8. Attention all personnel! Cutter’s Port has exceeded its contracted productivity targets. Well done everybody. You can check your performance credits when you go offshift.
9. Attention on-shift personnel! Beware of gravity wave oscillations during engine calibrations. Do not vomit into your helmets.
10. Attention on-shift personnel! Hull integrity tests commencing now. Observe and report any out-gassing or structural anomalies to your team leaders.
11. Attention on-shift salvage teams! Prepare to receive incoming hulk to the Deluge. Zero self maneuver capability. This one is another DOA.
12. Attention all personnel! You are reminded that the possession or consumption of intoxicating substances is strictly prohibited. Any breach of this regulation will result in the termination of your contract, loss of all credits and immediate transportation to the surface.
13. Attention onshift docking crews! Incoming vessels bound for the Stands. Prepare umbilicals for hook up.
14. Attention all personnel! Have you found your PIMP? Sign up for a Personal Improvement Program and get that promotion!
15. Attention all personnel! Remember to turn in your dosimeter badges today. See the medic when you go offshift.
16. Attention onshift personnel! This is a safety announcement. Do not use grav-tongs to hold cargo in place. All large items must be permanently tied down."
February 27, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates