I am an online course creator and am searching for 3 freelancers who have the commitment and skill-set to add closed captions to 30 minutes of videos for $7. As I will be making multiple courses, I’m aiming for a long-term relationship.
The closed caption deliverables are expected:
- in English;
- to be verbatim (i.e. one-to-one) transcriptions of spoken words in video;
- on time (deadlines are set in consultation);
- in .srt file format (srt stands for SubRip text file format);
- to have all timecodes contained in linear (sequential) order;
- match example .srt file present in attachment.
The ideal candidate:
- has reviewed example attached to this job post;
- has worked with multiple clients (however, if you are new to this I am also willing to work with you. There is a first time for everybody);
- is able to do an initial interview through video conference;
- has a Gmail account, as we will be sharing videos via Google Drive;
- is able to discuss results through (video) conference calls.
If you are interested please apply and I will personally read your application, if possible review your example(s) and answer any question you may have (please don't be shy to ask questions!). In your proposal please start the first line with Uchiha Itachi, so that I know you actually read the complete job description.
December 15, 2017
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates