Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
AuditOne Global – Advancing confidence in the global supply chain. This is the vision of our organization and the focus of our work every day. AuditOne is a disruptive business process which is transforming the supply chain compliance process within the fast moving consumer goods industry. Through technology and collaboration, AuditOne will enhance end to end compliance, efficiency and transparency for participating brand owners, suppliers and other vested stakeholders. We are currently supporting 7 of the world’s largest nonfoods Brand Owners and onboarding thousands of supplier manufacturing sites. The AuditOne platform is provided by our technology partner, greenfence, and is a fundamental shift in how the audit process is managed that will improve quality and efficiency in the supply chain industry.
Our Results: AuditOne launched in April of 2017 and is scaling rapidly. AuditOne delivers unprecedented value and process improvement to the supply chain. It provides focused execution via a singular standard agreed to by brand owners. Suppliers host one audit to the agreed standard eliminating redundant audits. Suppliers share these audits securely with their customers via the AuditOne Platform providing instant qualification to any prospective customers. The AuditOne process applies throughout the supply chain providing unparalleled transparency.
What We Are Seeking: The Project Manager role is a contract position with a need of approximately 20 hours week. The PM would require wearing multiple hats with about 60/40 split currently on non-technical/technical projects.
Coordination w/ platform partners
Experience and skill at managing LMS or technical vendors to ensure timely delivery,
Working with brand owners and partners to ensure review, revisions and delivery of content. Capture client requirements, review w/ dev team,
Managing digital content creation
Experience w/process map software such as LucidChart, Visio would be useful but not required
PM will be responsible for developing and owning execution of the project including accountability for hitting key targets and communication across all stakeholders involved.
PM needs to be a strong utility player, highly organized and great at handling multiple tasks and projects at one time.
Key Skills and Attributes:
Results Driven – Experience in driving and delivering results. Successfully manage the project by ensuring timely delivery and execution of all tasks and objectives with recognition of interdependencies. Effectively communicate challenges, obstacles and needs to provide proper visibility into progress and delays.
Proven Experience – Proven success in previous project management roles involving fast-past growth environments, managing accountabilities across multiple organizations & roles, and designing & executing implementation plans from start to finish.
Flexible & Adaptable – Proven ability to problem solve with growth and solution mind-set. Highly resourceful and open to direction and feedback. Ability to work with a global team and manage projects with stakeholders in multiple time zones.
Self-Starter & Team Player – Takes initiative, possesses strong sense of ownership, and is dedicated to ensuring a quality product at all times. Inspires the trust and confidence of others in order to collaborate on projects and gain knowledge necessary to ensure success on project management.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 8-10 years experience in project management
• Project Management certification (PMP) preferred Experience with start-up environment preferred, not required
• Results driven with “do whatever it takes” attitude and commitment to satisfying client needs
• Outstanding professional and personal communication skills - strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Highly energetic, positive, responsive and self-motivated; proven ability to adapt to new and challenging situations
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously; has the ability to plan, meet deadlines, and prioritize competing priorities. Experience with a global team a plus
• Acute attention to detail, excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Experience with Google Docs, Jira, is a plus
• Proficient with Project Management software (Smartsheet, MS Project)
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value