The code compiles and runs on eclipse and tomcat on my machine.
Complete the REST call
List getTransactions() throws JsonRPCStatusException, IOException, ParseException
Deadline: Within a week
* Please note that the only actually working code is getBalance in the same class.
* Works with BitcoinJ and ConsensusJ.
* I have manually migrated the required classes from ConsensusJ into this project.
* After checking out the code you can run it and you will get the index.jsp that has all the exposed Bitcoin REST services.
* Code has a logging issue: SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
* getTransaction has this problem: when invoking I got this error:
Invalid Block at [Source: sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$HttpInputStream@7b19ea5a; line: 1, column: 11] (through reference chain: org.consensusj.jsonrpc.JsonRpcResponse["result"])
* I estimate the work to be done for getTransactions to work to 0.5 - 3 working days with the approach already coded. 3 days if a new Bitcoin Java Library has to be incorporated and the trial time of fixing the above problem.
* If we find success in this small part, we can shape the rest of the backend as outlined by the other exposed services.
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value