I represent a biotech company and we are targeting researchers with specific research interests. We want to create a list that has the names, affiliations and countries for researchers associated with specific scientific publications.
This project will has 550 publications.
The project will work like this:
1) I will send an excel spreadsheet that has a tab with a list of publication URLS and a keyword that describes the publications.
2) This spreadsheet will have a separate tab that has six separate columns: Name, Publication, Email, Country, Keyword and Affiliation.
3) You will click the URL and fill in the information for each publication.
- Most authors on the publications will not have email addresses listed - leave them blank. On same papers there will be pictures of mail which are hyperlinks that include the email addresses.
- For most papers you can determine the authors affiliation based upon the letter ("a") that comes after their name or a number ("1") This will correspond to the author information.
- You can determine the country of each person based upon their affiliation.
- The keyword will be the keyword that was associated with the URL.
- For the names please delete the letters and numbers after each persons name so that it just their name in the name column. Some papers will list full names while others will use abbreviations - either is fine.
- There will be some publications where you will not be able to find any author information or affiliations - you can ignore these
January 27, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates