Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
We've arranged and scheduled the university venue, moderator and panelists. We need someone in CA time to
1. Coordinate with the European professor's asst in Paris who can manage the announcement and bios to be prepared to be emailed.
2. The announcements, bios and pictures need to be reviewed with the local university UC Berkeley institute director before adding their approval and mailing list.
3. e-copies need to be sent to the moderator and panelists (professors) so their admins can send out to invitees.
4. Responses and RSVP for the event need to be updated on an ongoing basis and the list to be shared weekly with local coordinators until the event date.
5. Potentially, the visiting speaker might set up a way for interested audiences to order copies of his book
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers