Dishly is a food&drink recommendation app. A little like TripAdvisor or Yelp, but at the dish/drink level and personalized for the user’s taste (e.g. allergies, vegetarian, etc). A working prototype can be seen on https://dishly.menu. The API is separate and most endpoints are finished and working.
Your job is “just” to get data from the API and display it in the front-end (Android, iOS and web), as well as interacting with some login API (facebook, google, etc). The design should be sober and clean (like Uber). More specs are in the attached file.
I am looking for mobile app developers with deep expertise in:
- Ionic or similar hybrid frameworks (with outputs to Android, iOS and web)
- Integrating Google Maps on mobile and web apps
- Working with JSON data coming from an API (with server requests)
- Social login (Facebook, twitter, google, instagram and email/pwd)
- Building clean, well documented, well tested apps with reusable modular components and good error handling
Please be sure to check out the live app on https://dishly.menu before bidding. The job is essentially to replicate that on 3 platforms (and add a few features).
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers