I need a legal researcher to investigate EEA/EU penalties for brokerage activity.
Company provides brokerage / forex services. It is registered and licensed outside of EEA/EU (but not in USA or Japan). Type of company's license may not be a brokerage license (if no license - it is also a perfect case). Its servers and IT solutions are based outside of EEA/EU (if it matters). Company provides brokerage/forex services to the citizens of EEA/EU. Regulator (according to the list of countries below) imposes monetary fines/penalties and criminal penalties (no warnings).
- Countries (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France) - 10 cases - max for each country (I expect not more than 30 cases totally)
- 3 cases minimum amount for each country
- Data should be not older than 01.01.2015
- It is a good option when a company is fined for crypto brokerage activity (bonus will be given)
The result of work:
Filled Excel table (attached to the task)
Price of the work:
- For 30 cases – 300$ (10$ per each case)
- For each case above – 5$ per case (you need my agreement, if you found more)
Please, provide info when you are going to start and when you can finish your research
February 23, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value