We are an international online mobile top-up service. Our users can send mobile credit, data and airtime to over 400 operators in 130 countries with our mobile app or on our website.
We are looking to hire freelancers in our key markets to write blog content for our website. If we like your writing, this may become a long-term opportunity for you.
We are looking for a person who is from Cuba or has lived in Cuba for a substantial length of time to chat about mobile connectivity, how you purchase mobile recharge, wi-fi and getting online in Cuba, what you can use recharge for and how you stay in contact with friends and family. We are open to blogs written in English and in Spanish.
The blog should be extremely localized, engaging and very relevant to a Cuban audience or people connected to Cuba.
• Perfect written English and/ or Spanish
• An in-depth knowledge of Cuban culture
• If you have moved away from Cuba and are part of the diaspora community, this is strongly desired
• Have used a mobile phone or the internet in Cuba
• It would be great if you also have sent mobile recharge online
If you think you fit the criteria, please submit a proposal including a bit about yourself, your connection to Cuba and some proposed blog posts.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
I am looking for a mix of experience and value