We have two one Order Page web applications running in PHP 5.3 and want to port it to PHP 5.6.
Original script written for PHP 5.3 shows an error or return blank page on PHP 5.6.
It is a simple one or two file application.
1. We would like you to update it to PHP 5.6 and latest PHP.
2. Also right now from all products it takes customer to same one order page with drop-down menu. We would like to make modifications to make it more user friendly i.e. going to order page with pre-selected product with options.
3. Write Documentation/wiki for the process and changes in the file.
4.- Install CodeIgniter
5.- Add Cart functionality and functionality to add/remove/buy products.
(Keeping secure and backup the current order page to go back in case of problem with new cart system)
6.- Move the actual site to a template.
7. - Add functionality to root out fake/spam
8.- Add payment functionality by Paypal and option to add other payment options later.
9. - Document the whole process along with source code files.
March 11, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value