I need quick edits to the illustration done in the next 12 hours. I listed them below:
A few minor changes to fig 2:
1) if you can split the line coming from "first order afferent neuron" inside the butterfly structure where the opioids act (refer to the initial version to see exactly what I mean).
2) The big black dot needs to be labeled "DRG."
3) Nerve is misspelled in "Peripheral nerve block".
4) Finally, the 2 plus signs next the big black dot, actually each come from Substance P and Bradykinin. They are far away from each other on the image and look unrelated. One way to fix this is to bring Substance P and Bradykinin closer to the big black dot. Another way is to put one arrow originating between Substance P and Bradykinin, heading toward the big black dot with a plus sign on each side of the arrow.
5) If you can color code the arrows in green, blocks in red, and plus signs in blue...that will make reading the figure much easier.