Hi there! I'm looking for someone who can make my designs for dog shirts, but it has a few limitations. I am planning to use a Cricut machine to cut out the designs on vinyl and then use a heat presser to transfer the design onto the shirts.
For this reason there is a few things to be aware of:
- Absolutely no thin lines, because the machine won't cut it
- Try to keep it under 4 colors (unless there is a rainbow design, then 6 colors is ok)
- Only use solid colors, as shades or stuff like that won't work.
- Please deliver files in both .png and .svg
- All colors need to be seperate layers (.svg)
- Try to not make any small details.
I have attached a few examples of work i have gotten done earlier to get you an idea of what works. But i am not 100% happy with these designs and i'm looking for something...cuter. And not all black like some of these.
Is this something you would be interested in doing? If so, maybe i just pay you for 1 design first, to see how things work out? If everything looks good, then i will order more.
$10 per design.
August 4, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates
Project Stage:Fully Specified
Project Type:Ongoing project
Ongoing project:Position: Design - Graphic Design - Other