Hi, we are a small team (2 FT devs in US + 5-6 part-time individuals elsewhere). We are just about to go live with our beta test and are overwhelmed with lots of small, but important development and product management tasks. Right now, I'm doing all of that but could really use a full-time, right-hand man/woman to help.
You would be working on lots of very different projects, including:
* SQL data wrangling (e.g., transforming messy customer data into our format)
* writing quick and dirty UI specs
* Python and Node.js code tweaks (bonus for Scala, but not critical)
* testing third party connectors
* testing NLP engine performance
* helping figure out chatbot functionality requirements
* etc. ... it's a *lot* of different stuff. We're doing pretty interesting stuff with NLP, machine learning, knowledge graphs, etc.
* Very technically curious - like to experiment with new technologies
* Good familiarity with Python, Node.js and Postgres
* Solid English
* Feel comfortable writing requirements; want to do some product management
* Can figure things out when you don't know the answer
* At least 3 hours overlap with me. I am GMT-7 and typically work from 7AM to 7PM. That means, for instance, if you are GMT+3, then you'd need at least three hours between 5PM to 5AM your time online with me. Otherwise, time is very flexible if you like to start early, late, work weekends, eat 4 hour lunches, whatever... as long as we have three hours/day online together. This part is very important.
This is a full-time position. I will consider 20+ hours part-time if you're really awesome and productive, but since all the work you don't do is work that I have to do, I'm inclined to find someone full-time, long-term as there will be some ramp-up time.
This starts immediately and goes indefinitely.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value