We got a little busier than we expected, so we are looking for one experienced Android Developer to help us for a week on a small project that came up. You will be responsible for Android only, we are taking care of the back end. We are in a really right deadline (7 days), so please only apply if you are available to start immediately (This coming Tuesday max). Please be available to do this full time for the next week, and don't apply if you have to juggle between multiple projects.
The product we are going to create is a Vehicle Counter, which some companies use to gather data about a certain number of vehicles in a specific intersection.
The entire app is 5-6 screens. 3 full screens, 1 setting, and a couple of popups. the main 3 screens are attached.
The basic operation is the following:
1) User signs up (screen1.png) -> We may already have the code for this (we have another app that uses the exactly same specifications for a sign in)
2) Every time a certain type of vehicle passes by, the user clicks on the icon referent to that vehicle. We then add to the counter
3) More detailed information about the vehicle counted.
* Experience Android Developers only. You will be working with 2 other amazing developers. So they will verify your skills before we continue.
* Available to start immediately and available to work 100% on this project for the next 7 days
* Willing to sign a NDA and a Work For Hire Agreement
Please make sure that you read this email. I hate spam as much as you do, and I will just answer to those, that actually can do the job and are
available. When you reply please respond with the word "twigo" at the beginning of your response. If I notice you didn't read my ad, or your reply is coming from a canned response, I will automatically delete your application.
Looking forward to working with you,