Looking for a content writer to write engaging, useful content about catering types in the UK. You don't have to be a chef, but having a love of food is an advantage. The job will be ongoing work, writing SEO content, blog articles and content pieces. Price is per article.
What we need:
1. Someone who understands writing for people, not for search engines. I want people to read your writing, love it, and want to read more.
2. Be able to research and write about food and catering. Don’t make stuff up.
3. Be able to cover similar topics, but have them be different. Don’t reuse phrases.
4. Understand what filler text is, and not use it. “Another thing you may wish to consider if you have decided to start thinking about… etc etc” = filler text.
6. A native English speaker.
7. Someone who can write in a professional, informative, instructive yet friendly manner, and won't use tired, promotional phrases like "Why not break the mould and try XYZ at your next event?" or "Have you ever thought to try XYZ? Now here is your chance" etc etc.
Word count will differ depending on the specific project/content needed.
February 5, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value