Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
A great gift expresses who we are, no matter what the season. We create inspired, exclusive keepsakes that make an impression – for the imaginative, the stumped, the savvy and the last-minuters. Over the last 20 years, we've been known to offer congratulations, help build relationships, celebrate new life and the passing of time. On each occasion, GiftTree is there. Come join us.
- Design luxury packaging suite of specialty boxes which reflects the high end nature of this gift company’s brand.
- Directly execute the concept and vision established by the design director.
- Incorporate design direction and feedback from design director and stakeholders.
- Provide multiple concepts for review and work through iterations of feedback as a creative process to bring the client’s vision to life.
- Create digital 3D packaging mock ups for presentation and review.
- Design within budget and cost targets, obtain quotes from vendors to meet budget.
- Once designs are finalized, ensure production and fulfillment goes smoothly by troubleshooting and communicating with the print vendor.
- Conclusion of project is approval of production samples.
- 5+ years design experience with luxury packaged goods. Previous experience at design firm, brand agency or in-house creative group doing luxury food packaging preferred.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Well-versed in best practices for print and packaging.
- User-centric approach to concepts and design execution.
- Proven experience in receiving and successfully executing design direction from clients and design director.
- Possess an exceptional eye for detail and strong aesthetic skills.
- Experience with pre-press and production.
Provide a cover letter and a link to portfolio with examples of packaging work.
Hours to be determined
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
One-time Project:Designing custom boxes for retail use