Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Needs to hire 6 Freelancers
My name is Valentine. I am launching a zine called KultureDIGEST. This zine caters to the millennial audience and will address culture and the sub cultures that are present within.
Each Zine, will be guest edited by an individual from the community. Whereas the individuals (guest editor) will select the theme, approve of and select the topics that will be addressed in each issue.
Our first issue is set to release in 3 weeks. Our first guest editor is a chef of an amazing cuisine from Washington DC.
As our guest editor he is requesting an article focused on:
1. Developing culture and economy through shared culture of people and customs.
2. Health and mindful eating for people who struggle with making healthy decisions and how mindful eating can lead to a chain of healthy habits and mindset.
In short, I am looking for a freelance writer to do an OP-ED piece around food culture, specifically focused on the topics requested.
- Articles to be within 1200 - 2000 words.
- Each article should come with a Headline and Subtitle. OP-ED
- Writer will be credited in Digest as author of artcile
If selected, by accepting this project and upon final submission you are agreeing that all writing will be corrected of grammatical and spelling errors.
August 14, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value