We're looking for an experienced .Net, MVC, C# developer to join our AgilityHealth SaaS Software Team. Learn more about AgilityHealth here: http://www.agilityhealthradar.com
We're looking for developers who are passionate about what they do, have a positive mindset and what's possible thinking, provide creative solutions, love to be challenged and have can fun!
Our team is growing fast, we use Agile (Scrum and Kanban) and looking for talented developers to hit the ground running. We're looking for team members who can work in the US Central timezone, have excellent english communication skills, comfortable with video calls and screen sharing and excel in coding and testing best practices.
If you are a team player who wants to join a startup team working on an exciting and growing SaaS product then please apply!
If you apply please submit a video & tell us why you think you're a fit for this. We do watch these and if you don't send one it means you don't read instructions ;) Nothing fancy please, just a simple short video about you.
• MSSQL, Stored Procedures, performance optimization
• Experience working on an Agile Scrum and/or Kanban team
• Experience with in Azure and leverage DevOps practices
The Role Entails:
• Engage with clients as needed to provide technical support
• Work closely with the Product Owner / Scrum Master of AgilityHealth Service and Support to provide input to the Service and Support enhancement and bug backlog
• Offer suggestions for refactoring of current code to improve overall quality and consistency
• Quickly respond to changes and modifications of our application
• Quickly respond to our clients with support issues
• Communicate effectively
• Being a team player!
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value