Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.
U.S. located freelancers only
We are looking for developers who enjoy learning and applying windows based technologies to solve complex mortgage loan problems. You will join a small team of bright, talented developers working hard to create phenomenal user experiences for our customers in the mortgage industry.
- Experience with writing C# plug ins within Encompass SDK
- Experience is Visual Basic (VB) development
- Experience with C#, JSON, XML, MVVM, Windows Services
- Experience with .NET 4 and above, .Net Standard 2.0, .Net Core 2.0
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Working knowledge of the SDLC process
- Prior experience with agile development methodology
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Work United States EST business hours
- Experience with Ellie Mae Encompass v1-3 APIs is preferred
- Experience with development on TPO Connect is preferred
- Familiarity with BLEND’s API suite is preferred
- Create and update business rules within Encompass
- Map mortgage loan processes and convert them to logical workflows within Encompass.
- Configuring and customizing File Manager to automate loan processing
- Setup new custom forms to support underwriting automation
- Assist with other components of the project lifecycle as needed.
- Create technical documentation for Encompass Administrators
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
Project Type: Ongoing project
Activity on this job
5 to 10
Last viewed by client:
22 days ago