I am looking for a consultant to help me with the architecture and programming for a .Net solution to be written in VB.Net or possibly C#.
I am a Microsoft-certified VB programmer and have been working with .Net for a while now, but want my latest project to utilize the latest / fastest / best technologies and, so, I would like to bring in an expert to consult with on this and to learn these skills myself too.
I want someone who:
1) I can ask questions either through Email / Phone / IM / TeamViewer and that can answer me QUICKLY.
2) Is a native English speaker or, at the very least, is of a **VERY** high level of fluency (I have no time for mis-communication!!).
3) Is up to date on the latest technologies, design practices and can explain why they recommend using each part of the solution.
4) Is **VERY GOOD** with breaking down a project and is willing to teach.
5) Can make up good sample code to help me understand my way through problems
6) I can give projects to complete and give me the final solution and the code in a fast and timely manner.
Also, since this is a side-project for me, the ideal candidate would be reachable after my normal working hours - after 7:30pm US Eastern time. Please mention your time availability in your application, also, please start off your message with the line "I have read this" so I know you've actually read this job posting from start to end and know what I am looking for.
If you truly are a wiz and think you might be interested in this, please let me know things such as what days / hours you're usually available (I am on US Eastern time), how long you believe you'd usually take to respond to email questions and, of course, how much your hourly rate would be.