Looking to throw a bucket of netsuite customization work to someone. Largely basic stuff. Looking to develop relationship and feed continued work.
Setup Purchase Order so that expenses come across correctly when printing and emailing, currently expense PO’s print with the account as the item name
Verify HTML rendering of Purchase Orders
Add line numbers to PO’s
Why can’t one of my employees enter an expense on a PO?
Add the HS code to PO’s
Can we add a checkbox to show or not show HS code on POs, or do we need a separate form? If so, should be “international PO”
On receipt flow, include column for UPC so the receiver can add it.
We need a way to segregate inventory by vendor. Ideally we’d have a single item number and bins would automatically be assigned based on vendor, so that items would remain segregated.
Inherit part serial number to be assembly serial number
Setup printing of Workorders and picklists to support paper based processing
As an inventory manager I’d like barcodes on every product we warehouse so I can easily scan and track inventory movement
* On receiving workflow:
* Given a product with a serial number in the system, the user should be able to scan the barcode and easily enter the quantity received to receive the item.
* Given a product without a serial number in the system and a serial number on the product, scanning the serial number should say “serial number not found. The user will then scroll to find the item on the page. Upon finding the item, they will edit the serial number field, scan the serial number and the serial number will now be saved to the item.
* Given a product without a serial number in the system and without a serial number on the product, the user will scroll to find the item on the page, and have a way to print a serial number. The serial number will be the item code.
As a putaway user, I’d like to be able to scan barcoded bin numbers rather than keying them in manually.
* The bins are already barcoded with the bin number as defined in netsuite.
* The user should be able go to the receiving screen, select the item to put into a bin scan the bin, and enter the amount to be put in the bin without having to open a popup.
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value