We are looking for an extremely talented systems programmer with excellent C/C++ skills, deep algorithms and data structures knowledge, and several years of experience developing highly efficient networking stacks. Strong familiarity with Linux operating system internals and driver development.
* At least 1 year experience with setup and development of DPDK environment and network based stacks. Must have created at least a minimal user space network stack directly over dpdk (not using KNI).
* Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures theory with practical application
* Good experience in C/C++, multi-threaded software development, distributed systems
* Strong understanding of optimization, memory management, concurrency and multithreading
* Experience with development on Linux and related tools: gcc, gdb, git
* Should be able to pick up any new programming language quickly
Nice to Haves
* Familiarity with one or more performance profilers such as: VTune, XPerf, gprof, etc.
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell scripting)
* Experience with software performance analysis, optimization and low-level programming
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value