I am looking for a few U.S native writers who can work with my newly started company. I want dedicated writers, mostly at home moms or persons who have time on hand.
Your role in most cases will be to:
• Conduct researches and compile quality content according to requirements outlined and be able to write on any topic.
• Submit on or before deadline
• Make sure all assignments pass Copyscape or duplichecker.com before submitting
• Proofread keenly before sending over
• Be flexible and can write on any given topic
• Be able to write approx. 1500 words in one day
• Weekend availability is a PLUS
Other assignments will require less work at times.
At this moment, I can only afford to pay $0.50 per 100 words (rates will go up to $.70 after the first 2 months, then $1 after working with me for a over 6 months. Bonuses will be issued from time to time). Do not apply if you're not OK with the rate as it's non-negotiable.
Payments are made every Tuesday! I have work for you now. At the top of your application, please write “I am OK with the rate and I'm available long term".
The services I provide include, but not limited to:
• Website Content Writing Services- The content I provide will educate visitors by explaining your products or services. Here I will need to know your organization, core objectives, and the overall goals you wish to achieve.
• SEO Copywriting Services- Knowing how to properly link a page to the proper keywords and phrases is an important part of developing SEO copywriting that works for your company. Your readers benefit from this treatment of the content as well, as they learn their way around your website.
• Blog Writing Services- When done properly, running a blog can take up a substantial amount of time. How you write your blog is an essential part of getting search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing to increase your traffic. I can get you ranked even higher by optimizing your writing for search engines to find. Higher rankings will bring more traffic.
• Press Release Writing Services- I start by analyzing your website to create a list of keywords and phrases to which search engines will best respond. A press release is then written that appropriately incorporates those keywords and phrases, helping to bring more visitors to your website.
• Articles and Reviews.
* Apply and let me know the area (s) you are flexible in.