We're looking for someone to organize our email marketing/newsletter.
We are a nonprofit news/media site with 3 main activities (RSS, Merch Store, and Subscription/contributions/donations).
We have 5500 contacts.
What we need/want:
1) Focus on keeping costs low (we're a nonprofit)
2) Opt-in forms like this: https://www.buzzfeed.com/newsletters
3) RSS campaigns based on chosen topics/sections
4) One list (We currently have a separate one for news/media and for our shop
5) Organize tags/groups/segmentation
6) Automated workflows (i.e. asking one time contributors/donors to make it monthly after they make a donation, asking monthly/subscribers to increase the amount)
7) Avoid duplicate content in RSS campaigns. So if someone opts in for News RSS and COVID RSS, I don't want the COVID to appear in News RSS as well. Unless the strategy is to show a single email containing all the opted in newsletters.
8) Design visually appealing newsletters
9) Ability for person to update their newsletter preferences as well as information (add name, location, gender etc)
Services we're using:
Email: Mailchimp but open to switching to others like Drip, MailerLite etc if it can meet our goals better. (Extra points if they offer nonprofit discounts)