Do you want to create the world’s most engaging content? Are you a native English speaker and an amazing headline writer? Then you might be the next hard-working talent we seek to add to our international team of brilliant editors.
Newsner.com is one of the fastest growing publicists in the world, specialized in production for social media. In just 3 years we’ve grown from a small Swedish start-up to one of the largest publishers on Facebook, creating some of the world’s most engaging articles and videos in 2017 (http://n365group.com/news/nyheter365-record-breaking-month-900-million-video-views/)
Besides Swedish, English and Spanish, we now operate in almost 20 languages, generating a total of more than 50 million unique visitors every month.
We’re now further expanding into the international market and looking for exceptional professionals to help strengthen our devoted and ambitious team of editors.
• Translate, adapt and package Newsner articles and video scripts for the English speaking markets.
• Publish videos, articles and images on Newsner.com as well as directly on Facebook.
• As a Newsner editor, you’ll work closely with our freelance team around the world as well as our creative team in Stockholm.
We’re looking for:
• Native English speakers or equivalent, spoken and written. Fluency in these additional languages may be considered strong assets: English, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, French, and German. Please note that language skills may be put to a written test.
• Talented writer able to work through a high speed and intense environment, juggling several deadlines at a time.
• Is humble and always prepared to re-examine traditional ways of doing journalism and seeking new creative ways of working.
• Has a passion for and extensive understanding of social media, especially Facebook.
• Passionate about engaging readers with compelling content and has a natural feel for writing amazing headlines.
• We’re looking for long relationships where work is performed continuously on a weekly basis. Since our main focus is viral news, we’re looking for editors to move rapidly and keep tight deadlines.
• Experience with WordPress and Photoshop are considered a plus.
Newsner.com is run by N365 Group, a Swedish content marketing agency specialized in native advertising. Since our launch in 2011 we’ve grown from our office in Stockholm to offices in all the Nordic capitals as well as the UK.
Our 65 full-time employees work alongside a large team of freelance writers from around the world.
Please apply as soon as possible. We are constantly processing applications, with the appointment to be filled as soon as possible. We're looking for freelancers working from their own country/region as well as full-time and permanent positions working from our Stockholm office.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value