Our Creative Agency is very busy and there is a lot of overflow work. I am in need of a talented junior graphic designer to assist with day-to-day tasks and possibly on bigger projects as well.
We service clients from all over the globe and therefore require someone who is responsive and has great communication.
We are a team that believes strongly in open communication. We don't need hot shots who think they are the best designers in the world, but people willing to learn and are not afraid to make mistakes. We all make them :)
At the moment there's a potential to have up 45 hours worth of work per month but do be prepared that some weeks may be slower than others.
I need someone who will be available when I need them and I can trust with tasks without having to repeat instructions.
Some requirements for the job:
- Must be fluent in English.
- Have a great portfolio that shows a variety of work.
- No less than 4 stars on Upwork.
- Experience using Trello is a big plus.
- Experience using Google drive is a big plus.
- Be able to follow instructions perfectly.
- Not afraid to make suggestions. We are a creative agency after all so lets be creative together.
- Someone who understands that mistakes happen, but honesty and humility are more important than anything.
To be sure that you've read everything in this description, please write "I READ YOUR REQUIREMENTS" at the beginning of your proposal. Any and all proposals that do not have this will be archived immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you :)
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
You should have experience with the following applications:
Final Output:Web, Mobile, Print, Billboard, Magazine