Our company is currently looking for young and enthusiastic native American English speakers to conduct conversational classes with French students of all ages by videoconference.
Lessons are preplanned and consistently provided by the company, in order to encourage colloquial or business talk, and to make the most of the interactive tools provided by our videoconferencing system.
Duties involved :
• Help us identify the students’ needs, objectives and level
• Lead conversational classes via our videoconferencing system
• Assist the students in improving their linguistic skills and boost their confidence
• Develop your experience and skills while dealing with a wide range of pupils
• Get rewarded by your pupils’ progress, learn through their experience and share your knowledge
• Enjoy a flexible position allowing you to select your schedules and perform all your duties without having to move from your desk
• Native American English speaker
• Bachelors’s/College Degree (fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply)
• Excellent communication skills/dynamism
• Minimal equipment : personal computer, webcam, headset, and wired broadband connection.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value