We require an ordering system to be developed for our site:
1. Full high quality skin design required - we can provide example sites for reference. Approx 10 pages needed for content.
2. Index page that contains quote request form that retrieves matching services from database to display.
3. Quote form to ask:
Collection Location (UK Mainland, UK Highlands, Nothern Ireland, List contains all other countries)
Enter Postcode or City
Delivery Location (UK Mainland, UK Highlands, Nothern Ireland, List contains all other countries)
Enter Postcode or City
Item Length (CM)
Item Width (CM)
Item Height (CM)
Item Weight (KG)
Add another item +
Get Quotes (Button)
3. Form need to make a volumetric calculation based on dimension to know what prices to retrieve from database. For example: Items physical weight may be 20kg , but volumetric weight may be higher. This is calculated by Length x Height x Width / 5000. So you may have a parcel that is 70 x 70 x 70 with a weight of 30kg. But the volumetric weight of this is 68.6KG (Round up to 69KG). The system should retrieve services based on the highest number.
4.When form submitted this retrieves the services available from multiple carriers in our database and displays a series of options for the customer to purchase.
4.This must display:
Price (Ex VAT)
Price (Inc VAT)
Delivery Timeframe ie 24 Hours/48 Hours
Insurance Cover Included: Standard & cost for extra cover.
If a printer is needed for this service for labelling. (Printer needed/Printer Not needed).
Buy This Service (button)
5. Next page requests further information to complete order:
Please tell us about yourself:
Collection & Delivery
Collection Date & Time
Date (Please Select)
Earliest Time (Please Select)
Latest Time (Please Select)
Short description of contents
I have read and agree to the Prohibited & Restricted Items List (Tick Box - Mandatory)
Value of contents £ - Please enter value.
Do you require additional insurance cover to this value? (Tickbox) - if selected we need to add additional cover retrieved from database to order value. This could be for example £1.00 per additional £100 over standard cover of £1500.
6. Submit order.
7. Admin is the notified of order and job is added to pending jobs in super admin.
8. Super Admin then manually processes job offline and uploads confirmation of order for example: tracking number and labels. Then marks as complete.
Job then added to complete jobs list.
9. Payments must be completed via square up.
10. We need to be able to add/edit/delete service details and pricing via super-admin.
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.
March 7, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers