We are a young and enthusiastic team, building an international programming school called CodeBerry (https://codeberryschool.com).
As an Educational Material Writer, you'll:
- research programming topics
- prepare outlines for learning projects
- write the content of the learning projects
- edit the learning projects based on feedback
- help other material writers by giving them feedback about their work
- work in English, with Google Docs and Google Sheets
Apply if you:
- have an excellent command of written English
- are extremely precise in your work
- are proactive and can handle problems on your own in a changing environment
It's a plus if you are currently learning or teaching programming.
You can do your job remotely, there are no fixed working hours. We only expect you to check in with the team every working day.
The job initially will take 25 hours a week and there’s an opportunity to work even more hours.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates