We are currently seeking an experienced .NET MVC, Orchard CMS Developer that can support all components (back-end and system related) for an Orchard CMS deployment. You will be responsible for building themes, modules, widgets, and all aspects of a full Orchard application. Specifically, you will:
• Work with our existing team advising on all issues related to Orchard
• Solve bugs, build features, and deposit code to our SVN and/or GIT repository
• Use a project management system, Pivotal Tracker
DIRECT EXPERIENCE WITH ORCHARD CMS IS REQUIRED. Developers with a track record of oDesk Orchard projects is a big plus.
Our firm works on a variety of projects and in this role you will may work on one or more projects. All job details will be discussed and projects explained if you are interested.
- Must speak good English
- Must show at least 5 years experience with .NET, MVC as a direct developer
- Must show at least 1 year direct work on Orchard CMS with clear development (not just configuration and basic Orchard settings)
- We only work with developers directly, no agency PMs
- Must work within some range of hours of US EDT (gmt -5)
- Must be ready to start work immediately and have at least 20 hours per week available