iBride.com (www.ibride.com) - it's a global marketplace with wedding packages for destination weddings. Thousand wedding packages (services) from the best vendors from around the world are placement at iBride. Brides-to-be from all over the world can compare services, save packages and contact vendors. We are scaling on Hawaii wedding community and need a manager who will call to wedding vendors (venues, wedding planners) and get a permission to upload vendor’s packages on iBride.com. We have a list of wedding vendors, most of them already get listed at iBride.com, but they have no wedding packages yet.
1. Make outgoing calls according to call scripts templates and information base
- Present website iBride.com to the vendors and get a permission to upload vendor’s packages on iBride.com. Explain how iBride.com works, rules iBride for vendors. Ask to confirm uploaded packages and receive additional information (if it needs)
- Other kinds of call-scripts are agreed separately
2. Work with email-correspondence:
- send email-templates
- compose or create the new email-templates, if it needs
- give the answer for incoming emails from vendors using the information base and scripts
Hourly work - 4 per a day (Monday-Friday).
Working time: from 10:00 am to 15:00 pm in Hawaii time zone.
Working time can be changed if the freelancer has to call to the vendor in other time.
Calls per hour - 12 calls to vendors per hour.
- work time with vendors (make calls, work with the mailbox (send, answer, prepare))
- discussion in chats with supervisors
- meetings and conference calls
- filling the weekly report in Google Documents
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates