My original design is not yet complete. I want to change a few things on this design, and have a few things added.
1. Pad size changed from 60 to 125mm.
2. A cooling unit of some sort. Would like recommendations on this after you look at the design.
3. Add a pcb bluetooth module that outputs audio and phone calls from a cell phone or tablet. This would need to also have a small button to turn the bluetooth on and off. Needs to be amplified at 50 watts per channel X 4 channels. 200watts total.
4. A standard 16 pin car audio connection on the pcb board, the back side, and I can provide part number or pinouts. This pulls 12v dc power, outputs audio to four channel speakers, etc.
5. On the design, you will see two other USB ports. These are to output a 5v charge for usb charging.
6. Standard Left/Right (Red/White) RCA output on the back side as well. This is for external amplifiers and subwoofers.
I want my tablet to charge while mounted, so there will be a 5v micro usb as well.
I have pics of what I'm looking for in a finished design. Just a toy for myself, so Im hoping this saves money on the design. Must be fast, complete, and files delivered in Gerber format. I have Altium files and Proteus files, but need Gerber for final review.
Please sign the attached NDA and send it in a message for me to review. Thank you.