To build PHP script/s to migrate several tables from a MDB (MS Access) file to mySQL.
To test it we can have a super-simple screen to ask file name to be read to user.
- MDB file is read using ODBC.
- Sheet will be provided with the mapping of fields MDB tables -> mySQL table
- Main tables to be migrated from MDB are around 15-20.
- There is one main loop on one of the tables and the rest are accessed using data from the row retrieved from the main loop.
- Maybe other main loops needed.
- The output is a mySQL database (it will be provided).
- Sometimes an input row may provoque to insert different rows into the mySQL database.
- For some tables some access to mySQL is needed to get some data before doing the insert (so mySQL will be used as output but also as input).
The recruitment process involves 3 stages:
1) Answering some simple questions
2) A Skype inverview.
3) A trial task (paid) at the end of which we pass you the whole project.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions:
1) Outline the details of the development you completed that fits ours the closest.
2) What is your current situation? How does this project fit into your career?
3) How many hours you can work for this project on a daily basis and what times can you be online?
4) Do you have any questions for us?
Looking forward to hearing from you.