Experience with MediaWiki’s API is essential, alongside a solid understanding of PHP.
Adapt existing mediawiki installation to
1. design an attractive front page, and the rest to be regular monoskin pages that include an info box and right-hand sidebar, to look like wikipedia
2. enable and verify that uploads of images by the public are possible
3. allow the administrator (me) to offer specific contributors exclusive rights of editing specific pages
4. make it possible to charge people who want to have such exclusive rights
5. make it possible to charge people for uploading or editing a page if they don't know how (if they do then uploading to the wiki should be free)
6. make it possible for some specific pages to be seen only by those who have a password
If interested, please answer the screening questions.