This is an ongoing position in which you will be dealing with PHP scripts and MySQL databases or VBA scripts. You need to be able to do all of the following:
(1) administration and maintenance of databases, routine execution of scripts
(2) based on a specified desired outcome, come up with a PHP/MySQL solution on your own. You need to have coding experience and knowledge of PHP libraries, algorithms. You will not be guided on how to structure your code or on what algorithms to employ.
(3) debugging of scripts already coded and problems that arise on the fly
You will mostly be dealing with one major data integration project, and a couple of other small ones.
Please check you fulfill the following:
• Able to speak and read English
• Able to start immediately (we have
an influx of projects in
November, December and January 2017 and February 2017)
• Once agreeing to take up this job,
does not back out
• Able to stick to deadlines
• Have your own working technologies
eg. Macbook, labtop, stable internet connection, Whatsapp.
• Able to be contacted promptly by phone call, Whatsapp
• Able to respond promptly, and communicate via phone call and Whatsapp. (we cannot accept people who are not willing to use these technologies)
• Able to work closely with us when doing you coding. We do a lot of collaborative coding. Means you will need to push your code to our repositories frequently, so others in the team can have a look and give feedback and also take off from your work. Frequently means every 3-4hrs. You also need to be able to Teamviewer and show your workspace to our inhouse developers when needed (of course, we will not touch anything not related to the project, so you can hide your other stuffs during a Teamviewer session). You must update us on what you have done frequently DURING a coding project, NOT just AFTER.
The budget above is for the first 4 sub-projects (very small ones, one page script or so). If satisfactory, we will move you forward to an ongoing position with fixed monthly from 400 to 2K. Please note that even with an ongoing position with us you will still be allowed to take other clients' projects as long as they do not interfere too much with ours.
January 6, 2019
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates