AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY - WE ARE LOOKING TO WORK WITH A SOLE OPERATOR WHO IS AVAILABLE FOR ONGOING WORK.
We are looking for a Web Designer/Developer with experience working with Wordpress themes and plugins.
The initial project involves the creation of form that replicates the functionality seen at http://www.formby.com.au/cgi-bin/page.cgi?frsS+8
Upon submission of this form, the customer will receive a basic “thank you” email confirmation acknowledging that their quote request is being reviewed and that they will be contacted soon. A detailed email showing all options chosen by the customer will be sent to the site owner along with the calculated cubic meter size and any additional notes. The site owner will then manually follow up with the client to formalize a quote.
Management of the Items within each room will be handled from the admin of the site.
We need the data stored in the Wordpress database and have configured custom posts for this, however if you have an alternate approach this is fine - as long as the rooms, items and size of items can be modified from the admin.
We already have a theme in place so this functionality will need to tie in with the existing look and feel.
We want someone who’s skilled and can take responsibility quickly. We are hopeful that this will be the beginning of an ongoing working relationship so are looking for someone who can also meet the following criteria:
1. Good working knowledge and experience in WordPress, PHP, HTML and CSS.
2. Ability to handle PSD > HTML (responsive) conversion.
2. Ability to build new Wordpress sites / work with pre-designed themes
3. Technical knowledge for maintaining websites + promoting sales
4. Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization knowledge for coding
5. Excellent command of English
6. Should be easily contactable by email and Skype during Australian Eastern Time business hours (8am - 6pm AEST)
7. Experience with Classic ASP
8. SAAS development experience
HOW TO APPLY
With your application, please address the 8 criteria listed above.
Please also indicate how long you anticipate the initial project will take.
If you don't address these items, we will not consider the application.