update.... I have made a hire but am still looking for more developers!!!!!!
There will be a high volume of applicants to this post, however it is still difficult for me to find developers with the right skills.
Please take the time to make a good application. You can see by my profile that my business is growing and hopefully will be able to offer good prospects in the future. Please state the times when you can work and the timezone that you are in.
Please note: Those who do not answer the below questions and have less than 1000 odesk hours will not be considered. Candidates with over 1000 hours do not have to answer the questions, although preference will be give to those who do. ALSO, you will need to be prepared to communicate via Skype audio and will need good English speaking skills to be considered.
Background about project: I have a PHP client where we require legacy code to be reigned in. The project is close to completion, but the client is adding new aspects to the brief. The application was developed by a previous developer according to a complex method.
Background about myself: I own a consultancy company, I previously worked on social media start ups and PHP ecommerce, now I am pitching for PHP ecommerce, accounting and C# application development for clients between 5 and 20 million USD turnover, based in London or other parts of the UK.
Wll those under 1000 odesk hours please take the time to answer the following questions IF you want your application to be considered
1) How do I use diagrams to understand legacy PHP code?
2) When have you dealt with high volume transactions in the past?
3) What are the most important PHP skills to demonstrate regarding ecommerce clients
4) Are you part of a consultancy company, a part time freelancer or full time freelancer.
5) If you are a part time freelancer, please give some information about the company that you work for outside odesk
6) If you are part of a consultancy company bidding for the project, please let me know which city you are located in, how many staff you have and what are your growth plans (projects/clients/regions) over the next six months.
Those who do not answer the above questions and have less than 1000 odesk hours will not be considered