I have an Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL site that is installed privately on a several dozens of servers. It shows performance statistics of self-service equipment. It is written with its own MVC framework. It's also packed as a .deb package. It has ~8500 lines of code.
I need several improvements to the site.
1) Every statistic table (of ~10) should be downloadable as Excel file (.csv is good enough).
2) Add filtering capability to one page (this is done for other pages, just add this function to the specific page).
3) Basing on existing page "List of operations" for the RFID card, build aggregated page for all operations with all cards.
4) 2-3 small changes of adding/renaming table columns.
Site language is russian, so knowledge of russian is a plus. However, automatic translation should be enough to navigate through the site.
1) Source code (git commit)
2) SQL code to smoothly update existing databases
3) (not strictly neccesarily, but a plus) .deb-package of the software. It is already configured to be build as .deb package, so it's just a question of not breaking it
Please feel free to ask any questions. I'll send you source code on demand.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value