This is a quick job for a php company local intranet. Please refer below to the steps and requirements. If the work and communication is good, we could work more together on other parts of the intranet to enhance the system.
The languages required for this short job is only php. However, more consideration may be given to individuals with SQL, JS, AJAX, Jquery, html knowledge as successful individual may be tasked to work on other parts of the system.
The job (less than an hour) entails writing a short .php program.
The program is independent and will:
1. 3 GET variables will be passed to php page. "Brand" and "ItemCode" and "Variant"
2. PHP page to display an uploader for a single file. The uploader has to perform 3 functions. If on PC, it will display a "select image" button which will select and upload image from directory on local pc, or if a URL link is given, download the image file. If user is accessing from mobile device, button to allow mobile user device to launch camera app. This could be done using html5 input.
3. when the image has been uploaded, preview of the image to be included on the php page, with GET variables "Brand" and "ItemCode" and "Variant" before asking user to submit and confirm.
4. Upon submitting, the following actions to be done:
- GET variables to be written on the image jpeg in the bottom left corner.
- image to be downsized to longest width 1500px. Some compression may have to be performed to keep file size small. Suggest 95% jpg compression.
- image to be saved in a specific directory in the format "model_variant.jpg"
**some string manipulation may have to be performed, this will be indicated later.
5. Finally save the image file in the specified directory and display a confirmation "success". This function will also overwrite any files in the directory.
December 24, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value